Important Information About Our Parts Store!
- - They are well known industry experts in mobile home repair.
- - They ship orders same day in most cases.
- - They have been helping people across the country with mobile home repair for nearly 20 years.
- - They are willing to help you both before and after the sale with installation, troubleshooting, and part selection.
- - They offer an 18 month exchange warranty
- - They do not charge a restocking fee on returns.
- - They are readily available by phone (605-229-2627) and email ([email protected]).
- - They know enough about many parts to build them from scratch if they are no longer made.
- - They are a great family run business that takes care of their customers.
Can not find what you are looking for? You can visit Aberdeen Home Repair and search for thousands more mobile home parts. Alternatively you can visit Mobile Home Parts Store for even more options.
Find door hinges, door seals, and gas line connectors.
R87-611 Gasline Connector 1×36$145.00
DM-1061 mobile home flexible gas line connector by Dormont. 1×36 inches. Stainless steel for indoor and outdoor use. 3/4″ id x 36″ long. 1 male and 1 female 3/4″ ends. Connects gas service to mobile home. Required by many gas companies.
702B 36″ Brown Door Seal$13.00
36″ brown vinyl door sweep. Cut to length then slide on bottom of door. Held in place with 2 screws. Perfect for a new bottom to a cut-down door.
Adjustable Drawer Socket.$7.88
Rear drawer socket adjusts left to right.
1309 Non-Mortise Door Hinges$6.45
Non mortise hinges with extended center for interior doors. Gold in color. Measures 3.5″ long.