Need PICTURE for Intertherm furnace FEH-015HA wiring diagram

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Kris

I recently purchased 3 new restring kits, 2 new limit switches, and 4 new fuses. However, I failed to take a picture of how the wiring was connected before I took it apart. :oops:

I have the diagram on the inside of the door, but I am too chicken to fire the furnace up because I second guess myself constantly.

Does anyone have, or could they take a picture of their wiring so I don't have to buy everything AGAIN?! :cry:

Thanks in advance for the help.

Kris
Robert

Hi Kris,

Trust the wiring diagram, IF your wires match the diagram, all is ok.

A picture of someone's furnace could be a picture of some modified or wrong wiring.

The wiring diagram is correct.

Left side of each coil has a wire to a sequencer spade terminal.

Right side of each coil has a short wire to the limit, then onto the fuse.

Trace each one by one, match to the diagram and all will be fine.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Kris

Thanks for the quick reply. As it turns out, I actually got it running last night. The problem turned out to be..... I had the elements in upside down! :lol:

Once I figured it out, it went together fairly quickly.

Now all I need to do is figure out how to clean out my ductwork as my furnace hasn't ran in about two years. I used a mirror and a flashlight, and it kind of looks like Mammoth Cave down there....... :shock:
Robert

Hi Kris,

Be VERY careful cleaning mobile home ducts. They are made of thin, flimsy aluminum and rip and tear apart very easily.

IF that happens, a mammoth cave would be least of your worries. :wink:

Glad you got the heat going. You're very welcome, happy to help.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?