Newbie here-- furnace question

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

AngieH63

Hi, I'm a total newbie here, so forgive me if I do something wrong. I posted a question about my furnace not cutting off in the all other HVAC questions section yesterday, but not getting any replies. Should I CC&P to this section, where it seems there is more action?
oldfart

Patience.... Angie...patience. Trust me you will recieve help here as soon as time permits but most of the folks here are working full time jobs and will answer a.s.a.p.! Either Mz. Yanita or someone else will re-direct your concerns and have an answer shortly. You've come to the right place my friend. That being said...welcome to the family. YMHS...Audie..the Oldfart...
AngieH63

Thanks for the reply and the welcome!
Yanita

Hi Angie,

Yup, Audie is correct. Our tech and the Mods and Admins have full time jobs.

All HVAC questions are to asked in those forums, the tech will be available ASAP.

Did you read the HVAC Posting Tips and supply all the info the tech might need? If uncertain please go back and check. The more info supplied the less time it will require to respond to your question.

Welcome to the site! Please take a moment to review the site, you might gain more info on your unit while you are waiting for out tech, Robert.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
AngieH63

Thanks! I did read the tips. Hopefully, I posted enough information.
Yanita

Thanks, I will keep a watch on your post and if I need to I will send out an email...

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!