Goodman High Altitude Natural Gas Re-Jet

Post all other heating and cooling questions here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Roy Patterson

I need to re-jet a Goodman Nat. Gas PGB series Package unit for 6000'. I ordered the HA-02 Kit from a parts house and I received a box of jets for various altitudes with 1/4" jets after being assured by the Goodman Tech line that the kit would have the correct jets for my unit. The Kit I received has 1/4" threaded 5/8" long jets for a two stage unit which do not fit my two cell single stage unit, it takes the 1/8" thread, 1" long jets as in the current model series GMPH. Goodman Tech told me emphatically that this kit should have the smaller size jets in it even though the kit I received came directly from Goodman in Houston. HVACdirect whom I purchased the Kit from dumped me rudely after I e-mailed them about my problem. Any body out there got any Ideas where I can get the jets I need? The unit currently has #43 jets for 0 to 2000'. I think I need the #48 jets as it is only a single stage unit and that is what is recommended for the primary burner in a two stage unit for 6000' according to the paper work I received with the Goodman Kit.
Robert

Hi,

What is the package unit complete model number ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Roy Patterson

Hello, I apologize for the delay in responding and thanks for your interest. The Model Number is PGB030050-5. Serial is 9609825126.
Robert

Hi,

I don't have anything in my limited Goodman info, but Mark has added Goodman parts to the store and has more info on them now and may can help get what you need.

Give him a call toll free after 9 AM CST to 1-877-263-7860 .

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?