nordyne VentilAire IV fan system LOOSE blade

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

babiefroggie

667246 VentilAire Fan Blade
I have a VentilAire IV fan system the blade has come lose .... I mean loose ... it has a lot of slack between it and the motor arm. I have tested the motor and the controls, all A OK, but I need a new blade pronto.....
I see you sell them so no prob ......

but my blade is LOOSE ... I found no tighting ring, retainer clips .... internal or extrernal....

What holds the thing on there ... GLUE????? lol , or some clip or something and does that come with the replacement blade

Oh and I really don't want weapage issues on my hands and there is no internal cut off breaker that does not kill a lot of the lights in the house, So I had to disconnect it on the roof.

So I need to know if I order this fan blade on monday when can I expect it to arrive
I live in Maryland

Thanks in Advance
Robert

Hi,

I answered via email earlier, but wanted to add about delivery time.

If ordered Monday, it would take 2-3 days and most likely be there by Thursday, maybe even Wednesday.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
babiefroggie

thanks Robert .... I sent you a long email partly asking that question and VENTING a little lol forgive the pun, you guys have been the best with this stuff I will make my order asap then :)
Robert

You're very welcome and thank you.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?