In search of a bath tub

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

crackur

Anyone know where I can find a bathtub that is black that will fit my manufactured home.

I believe the measurement in length is 54 inches.....I would really like to find one.....

THanks for any help
Greg

That's going to be a special order tub. You will need to make a few phone calls to the home centers & bath supply houses.

Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
crackur

I have no idea who I can contact around here.
Greg

Any home center (Lowes, H.D., etc) can order what you want. There are also Bath show rooms that can order what you want also.

Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
JD
Site Admin

the short mobile home tubs are 54x27. Most home stores will stock or can order basic 54x30 steel porcelain tubs for about $150. The 30 inch side will usually fit the return walls, but not always. There are a lot of 54x32 tubs, but they will all be pretty expensive. There are companies like BathCrest that will refinish a tub to any color you want.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
crackur

seems like its going to be a tough find.........working on it.........