Small insects and spiders in my bathroom sink at night?

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

petricabilo

I've had a problem with small spiders and a nice sized one before. But now i keep getting spiders in my bathroom sink at night, and my first baby roach in more than 2 months. They're always in my bathroom sink at night.

I live in an apartment and pest control is supposed to be coming, they do a good job to. But what can i do to prevent this from becoming a problem? I'm planning on getting a couple of cans of spray tomorrow, some gold bengal spray and something elese, but i just had to use poison, the stuff i currently have makes me sneeze and cough so much.

When i woke up this morning i also found a dead mosquito where i had sprayed in the sink, and out of no where my first baby roach. It looked less than an inch long and it was black, I just don't want to have a roach problem. My house is very clean and sanitary, an apartment and i'm currently waiting for pest control to arrive.
http://bedbugsremovalguide.com/bed-bug-bites.html
Last edited by petricabilo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
1987Commodore

If your apartment neighbors have roaches, you will have roaches. I assume this is an apartment building; they will have to treat the whole structure, not just your apartment.