Plumbing run inside MH-photos

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

DCDiva

I am answering this in a post due to getting a private email with this ? but they unsub before I got the photos,hope this can help others. The reasons were did it this way: we do not have heat in the floors,no heat ducts and no access to our floors are a sandwich= bottom,thin ply,insulation,then ply on top,easy to fix a leak--my 19 yo college dd lives in MH and we live 3 hours away,she can do any repairs, no frozen pipes--when she was on Christmas break no power= no heat, for a few days at 0 degrees, no fronzen pipes and avg temp 55 inside. We gutted MH so it was easy for us but U can do it without gutting might have to run pipes in strange places like infront of tub to get to other places,can b covered with a thick trim. We are goin to make custom cabinets with the bottom where pipes r can be removed for repairs, in the bathroom, the other pipes are hidden in kitchen cabinets and behind the stove/frig to the washer. With some planing it can be done easier with a straight run like a single MH but with some creativity a double wide can be done too.
The photos include: where in main water line comes in/shut off/there is one under mh too/hotowater tank/tobath vanity and to tub/into kitchen cabinet. I hope this is easy to understand.
Love the remodeling bug,starting another project soon, Melissa

I did a Kodak slideshow due to my photos were too big

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sha ... s-_-Sharee