new control board

Questions about repairs and parts for other brands of furnaces and air conditioners. Please note that our speciality is Coleman and Nordyne products, so our knowledge of other brands may be limited.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

[email protected]

i need information on connecting york universalcircuit board 2702-310a to coleman furnace modelbgu100-16a ser.950366849 Keep getting code 5 flashes indicating open rollout Do I need to make a wiring change somewhere? Thanks Mike
Robert

Hi Mike,

There is some wiring changes with those boards, but not in all circumstances. Sometimes it is the need for a different board.

Where did you get the board ?

Could also be a bad flame rollout switch or an actual flame problem.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
[email protected]

Thank you you your response. I was in the middle on this, trying to help someone out. Anyway I found out that there is a wiring kit needed for it to work. Thanks again. Mike
Robert

Hi Mike,

You're very welcome, happy to help. Yes, if you buy the board with different wiring connections, you will need the kit for it to work.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
stevenezzell44

Hi,
I'm installing a new thermostat and I need to know the funtions of the A2 and the RH wires on the Intertherm thermostat.
stevenezzell44

If you might know where they would connect on the Honeywell RTH7600 that would be great too.
Robert

Please start a new thread with your questions.

Robert