converting/ where to get the orifices for water & furnac

Questions about repairs and parts for other brands of furnaces and air conditioners. Please note that our speciality is Coleman and Nordyne products, so our knowledge of other brands may be limited.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

squawkingwoman

I need to convert my hot water tank and my furnace and I need to purchase the proper orifices for natural gas. Can anyone let me know where to buy the orifices? Thank you, Squawkingwoman
Yanita

Hi,

Welcome to the site!

I am going to move your post to the HVAC (Heating/Venting/AC) forums. All furnace and ac questions should be posted there so they can be answered by the pros!

Please take a moment to review the various forums and check out all the links at the top of the page. We have lots of great info available on site.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Robert

Hi,

Will need brand names and model numbers.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
pbaatrsl

I HAVE A MILLER MODEL CMF 80 AG

IT IS SETUP FOR BOTH AND LABEL SAYS OTHER ORIFICE IS IN BAGGY.. BUT OF COURSE IT IS GONE..

THANKS,
PAUL
Robert

Hi Paul,

Please start a new thread with your question, then delete your post here.

This helps keep each question seperate and keeps down any confusion to ensure each gets answered fully.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?