Intertherm/Nordyne Heater not blowing

Questions about repairs and parts for other brands of furnaces and air conditioners. Please note that our speciality is Coleman and Nordyne products, so our knowledge of other brands may be limited.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

LeslieC

Howdy! Here in South Texas where it doesn't get very cold, it's still nice to have heat when you need it. :wink: The exterior panel of my 2000 Fleetwood mobile home's heater says Intertherm but the label with the model # says Nordyne. My model # is E2EB-012HA. It's a 4 speed, 4 ton, 2.9 FLA, 1/3 hp unit. Not sure what all that means. The problem just started. I here the heater clicking on every few minutes & when I take the panel off I see I feel the heating element getting hot, but as soon as it starts to glow red it cuts back off & the fan never comes on. It does this every few minutes. My husband turned off the breaker to the whole thing just to see if letting it rest & turning it back on after an hour or so would cause it to work again. I did try upping the temperature to the heater last night from 65 to 70 would do anything & it did make the blower come on but we just can't figure out why it won't at lower heat temperatures. Please help we're getting a cold front in a couple of days. Thanks!
Robert

Hi,

Intertherm is made by Nordyne, so one and the same.

Most likely a faulty sequencer.

Sequencer #621679 @ $35.00 + $6.75 shipping .

It can be seen and ordered through PayPal from right side here:

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.html

Or, by calling toll free after 9AM CST Mon thru Fri to

1-877-263-7860 and charging to Visa or Mastercard.

That other info = 4 speed motor, good for 4 tons of a/c, 2.9 Full Load Amps and it's a 1/3 horse power.

Thanks for inquiring,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
LeslieC

Thanks for the help. I'm going to see if I can find it locally due to my cold front time crunch, but if not I'm sure I'll be giving you guys a call.