please help!!!! blower only runs in on position

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

alleycat

I have an intertherm e2eb 015 furnace with outside heat pump. I changed the circuit board last year because it shorted out and i replaced the sequencer before christmas. the heat pump outside works fine and the inside furnace works. Its just the blower inside will not come on in the auto position. I have a small switch on the lower panel for on/auto. If I leave this switch in the auto position the blower will never come on but if I flip it to on the blower comes on. I have the wiring schematic and all the wires are hooked up right. I am at my wits end because having to run the blower all the time is shooting my electric bill way up. Any help is appreciated. I will take pics of anything if it will help. Thank you
flcruising

Please don't double-post the same issue.
Continue your troubleshooting conversation here - https://www.mobilehomerepair.com/phpbb/v ... f=2&t=9001
[color=blue]Aaron[/color]