Nordyne E2EH 015HA fan will not work in auto postion

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

alleycat

I did the first thing you told me. I took the black wire from the switch and put it on m1 and the yellow wire on m2 and after turning power back on the blower came on automatically. But when the heat cycled off the next time it did not come back on automatically. I had to flip the switch. What does this mean? I hope it doesnt mean the sequencer is bad because I just bought it a couple of months ago. But if it is then oh well.
DaleM

Put all the wires back on their original terminals and tstat properly in system. Turn fan switch to AUTO and tstat calling for heat. Tap the sequencer at M1/M2 terminals with a screwdriver handle. If that gets it to turn on, sequencer is hanging up and bad.
alleycat

I did that and it still won't turn on. I noticed when I hooked up those wires from before, the one time the fan came on automatically it sounded different than it used to. I don't know I am at a loss.