Intertherm unit replacement

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Robert

Hi David,

Yes it is listed in the Nordyne Gas Parts page. Customer backed out and it is still for sale, so if interested, go grab it up.

We're getting the snow Thursday here in Tennessee also.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
homebuff

:) Thank's Robert
I'll get with my boss LOL!, if you know what I mean & have her check our accounts & see if we can get it as soon has possible. Hope it's still availible.
Did you say it was from another unit & would there be some kinda warranty if it fails to function properly?
What would the shipping be for 74955?
I found out one thing if I go & trip the CB off manually & wait a few minutes & turn it back on, it starts working faily good but if I go & turn it back down below the specified room temps it start's the cycling over again.
All together were staying somewhat warm for now.
I'm worried more about the pipes staying warm more than anything else cause my wife likes it kinda cool in the house anyway.
Thank's for your kind support in helping me out.
Have a great upcoming weekend.
I am a certified ford diesel tech, "Retired Now" Ford Parts Department counter man, computer consultant, repairman & programmer
Robert

Hi David,

No, it is new and the replacement designated by the manufacturer, we had just ran out of them and they were no longer available.

Mark just happened to buy a box full and one of those was in it.

It will have a 1 year warranty if it fails to work properly, the same as all our parts.

Shipping is $8.00 on all orders, no matter how big or small within the U.S. .

That limit & fan switch assembly would be $99 + $8 = $107.00 total.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
homebuff

:) Thank's Robert!
I'll get back with real soon as soon as I speak with my wife about the details.
David
I am a certified ford diesel tech, "Retired Now" Ford Parts Department counter man, computer consultant, repairman & programmer
Robert

Hi David,

You know where to find me, LOL. :)

Thanks,
Robert