nordyne E1EH-012H control board

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

sch6202

First of all I would like to thank you for letting me join. I didn't know there was such a forum. But then I didn't think I would own a mobile home either! Back to my question. I have a Nordyne electric furnace model E1EH-012H. The ac coil has been stolen. (not a major concern). But the heat doesn't work.It has a 624-5680 (624625) control board. The board appears to be burnt out(smells bad and has burnt resistors on it). Everything else seems OK. Should I replace it with the same board or is there one I should use for a unit w/o AC. Are there any other tests I should make before investing in a new board. Thanks for any help you can give me Steve
JD
Site Admin

Hi Steve and welcome to the forum. I am going to move your post to the Nordyne forum in the HVAC section. Robert and other members are there to answer your questions.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Robert

Hi Steve,

Do you plane on getting a/c in the future ? If not, you could wire up without the board, but may need an hvac tech to do it correctly.

Do you know what/where the sequencers are located ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
sch6202

Thanks Robert for your reply. No I don't care about the ac. Yes I know where the sequencers are located. I have the paper work for the unit including the wiring diagrams and yes I can read them. So if you would tell me I am sure I can change any wiring required. thanks steve
Robert

Hi,

Do you see a W and C on the board with wires connected ?

At bottom of sequencers, the bottom terminals, two on front and two on back of each sequencer, do you see those ?

The W wire should run to and connect at W on thermostat.

The C wire should go to and connect to the transformer secondary-common connection.

Can you locate and trace and verify the above ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
sch6202

Robert ; Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I brought the unit back with me from N.C. to R.I. and it was in the back of my truck. Upon inspection I found the wires where you said they should be. I was a little confused until i realized that the thermostat wires changed color and once the board was remove that the blower motor just pluged in where the board was connected. I have to tap into a 220 v circut to test it but i think I will be all set. If I have a problem I will let you know. I can't thank you enough for your help. HUMBLY GRATFUL; Steve
Robert

Hi Steve,

You're very welcome, happy to help.

Thanks,
Robert