Nordyne Model: E2EB-017HA Heat

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Keith W

I have had some problems in the past with the unit on occasion not shutting off in the heat mode.
I came home work last week and it was 101 Deg in the house. I turned off the thermostat but the unit keeps running. I removed the cover on the bottom of the unit and started checking out the wiring. When i tapped one of the sequencers there was a little arc sound and the unit shut off. It worked fine fore a couple of days and started doing the same thing. A small tap with a non conductive device will usually make it shut off, now however the only way to shut it off is to shut off the breaker. I am not a heat and air guy but i do have a techenical background (electric motor manufacturing test lab)

What do i need to replace to get the unit to shut off. I gets cold at night without any heat.

Thanks

Keith W :|
Robert

Hi Keith,

Sequencer # 01 - 0843 can be seen and ordered through PayPal from right side here :

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.html

That is most common for what you stated.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Keith W

Thanks Robert,

The unit is working again for now, I will get one ordered to replace it when it does it again.

Thanks again
Robert

Hi Keith,

You're very welcome, happy to help.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?