Need help ordering Blower Motor

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Kelly

Hello,
Im having trouble with my Blower motor and or capacitor.Unit is model NORDYNE#FEBB-O12HA and the door has the name Intertherm on it and Intertherm on the Air Handler/Blower assembly Part#901282.Blower motor tries to start and eventually will but usually will hum for a few seconds or minutes before trying to start if at all.Not sure if the motor is bad or the capacitor.I removed the motor today and looks like it may have been replaced before.It is a Universal Electric Company motor Model#HE3H185N 240V 60HZ 2.5A 1050 RPM 1/3HP.Capacitor is 7.5 MFD 370VAC anyone no cross part #'s or the motor I need?
Thanks,
Kelly
Robert

Hi,

Nordyne Blower Motor # 901295 @ $255

Run Capacitor # 622132 @ $8.20

Shipping = Approx. $16.50

If interested, please call toll free to 1-877-263-7860 and charge to Visa or Mastercard or have a PayPal Invoice sent for payment.

Thanks for inquiring and allowing us to assist you.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?