need parts for intertherm

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Robert

Hi Rick,

Still dealing with health issues, not going as I would have liked.

Haven't looked over things yet, but am hopeful to yet tonight.

Have you physically removed and looked at the element to see if it has fell or moved and is touching the metal fame ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
rickbrk

No i have not removed it but have check continuity and checked to make sure it was not grounding out. I'm also still trying to work out why my readings on the relay are off. How can i test the blower motor 2 speeds are used high wich is the black wire going to post 4 on the relay and med. low which is the yellow wire going to post 6 on the relay, and still can't switch blower on from the auto/on switch at the furnace for some reason I think this is the key to the whole problem.

Thanks
Rick
Robert

Hi Rick,

Jumper red from 2 and yellow from 3 at furnace fan auto/on switch or remove those two and connect together.

With fan switch at t-stat, that switch is not used or needed.

T-stat set to ON with or without call for heat:

Furnace side of blower molex #1 orange to grnd = 120VAC

#4 black to grnd = 120VAC

#4 to #6 = 240VAC

T-stat set to AUTO WITH a call for heat:

#6 orange to grnd = 120VAC

#2 yellow to grnd = 120VAC

#6 to #2 = 240VAC

The E2EB is same as E1EB, so follow wiring diagram closely.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
rickbrk

Hope your feeling better, I appreciate all your help on this furnace. I will check these values after work tomorrow, not sure if it will solve the problem but it's the only thing I have not checked and I'm grabbing at straws I guess. That makes sence about the fan switch wires, I will just splice them together.

Thanks Again
Rick
Robert

You're very welcome and yes, feeling some better, thanks for asking.

Sure wish I was there to just take care of it for you. Sometimes these things can be frustrating if not experienced with them and without being there, I can miss things due to not being able to see it.

Let me know, will hang in there as long as there is a possibility.

Thanks,
Robert