Intertherm electric furnace--is there a reset button anywher

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

team_barlo

My furnace quit working after a power outtage and I have tried and re-tried tripping and re-setting all the breakers a couple of times. I have shut all the buttons on the furnace off and back on as well.

My question is this: Is there a reset button on it somewhere? I have been unable to find one.

It is an Intertherm MAC 2460 No. A 878269 60,000 BTU/hr. 240 volts. I suspect it is original to the mobile (which would make it about 30 yrs.old) but I don't know for sure.

Any and all help greatly appreciated! It's cold where I live. I don't know much about repairs so I'm a beginner here.
Robert

First establish that it didn't blow out the transformer. Make sure you have 24VAC low voltage coming from LOAD/SECONDARY side of transformer.

Also check for any blown fuses in circuit. Then jumper one limit switch at a time to see if any of those are open.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?