Furnace lights but blower doesn't activate

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

dmurray90

I have an Evcon DGAT095ADA furnace. When the thermostat calls for heat a small exhaust fan kicks on then the burner egnites, this is all that happens. The large blower fan to the house does not activate. The smaller exhaust? fan will run for hours. To get the furnace to run, I have to actuate the manual on-off-auto switch a few times and give the circuit board cover area a few taps. After this the furnace will run normally for a day or so. I don't have any user, troubleshooting, or parts manuals.

Thanks for your help,
Dave
DaleM

If I remember correctly the fan is controlled by the board. Open up the control panel (POWER OFF) and look for the small dip switches for the fan on the circuit board. I think there are 2, one for time on after burner ignites and one for time off after burner cuts off. Note their original position and them move them through their entire range of motion a couple times. Reset to original setting and test run unit.