best non programmable thermostat

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

homebuff

Which one is the best over a Hunter brand.
My digital Hunter buttons are worn out & have to press hard to set the temps to the desired settings. Battery's are good. It doesn't seem to work well on other setting either.
Thank's! :D
I am a certified ford diesel tech, "Retired Now" Ford Parts Department counter man, computer consultant, repairman & programmer
DaleM

Look into getting a Honeywell.
1987Commodore

I had a Honeywell that went bad. I bought a Lux from Lowe's as a replacement. It is much easier to program. Also, whatever I did with the Honeywell, the furnace would short cycle. Not so with the Lux.
homebuff

1987Commodore wrote:I had a Honeywell that went bad. I bought a Lux from Lowe's as a replacement. It is much easier to program. Also, whatever I did with the Honeywell, the furnace would short cycle. Not so with the Lux.
:?: Not interested in a programmable one cause we are never gone form the house very long.
No need for one but than :wink: k's!
I am a certified ford diesel tech, "Retired Now" Ford Parts Department counter man, computer consultant, repairman & programmer